"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I try not to use the n-word...

Because we need to wipe it from the American lexicon, but for real, when I read this quote from 50 Cent, my first thought was: n---- PLEEAAAZZZZZZZE!** Anyways, here's what Fitty said:

“I’m a big fan of Jay-Z, but outside of the States and Hip Hop circles, no one really knew who he was until he married Beyonce.”
Jay-Z ought to pimpslap Fitty's ignantazz in the middle of 125th and St. Nick, then step over him and keep it moving like he had swatted a fly. Fitty WISHES he had skills like Shawn Carter instead of the incoherent mumbling of school yard-level rhymes he does on the mic. And don't hate on Shawn/Jay-Z/Jigga man cause he locked down the baddest chick in hip-hop next to Mary J. Blige. (I should note here Jay-Z would be my star crush if it weren't for Idris Elba permanently filling that space).

**I return to my regular stance on the n-word after this slippage.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/28/2008

    The n-word:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP2U0jmZjec

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy