"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh my aching head!

I get lowgrade migraine headaches the day after my delestrogen shots. I've had to resort to taking Advil which bothers me because I hate to take meds unless it is absolutely necessary, such as in the case of these shots.

But rather than look at it negatively, I will reflect on the fact that I only have to do the shots once every three days and I at least have figured out how my body responds to it so I can prepare.

I'd also like to note that work has been great recently and rather than being stressed out, I have looked forward to going to work in the morning. I'm prayerful that what I was experiencing was new kid on the block transitional struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy