"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Revisiting the scene of the crime

Mr. SingLikeSassy and I returned to the restaurant where we got married 363 days ago. It was fun as we haven't been there since we got married (purposefully) and it has changed a bit but not very much. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was great and everything was just lovely.

We laughed because it was raining -- and it rained the Friday night before we got married, too. I was telling him how I went to bed really bummed that night because I thought we would have to move the wedding inside and I really didn't want that and he noted that the sun came out and dried it all up and everything was perfect. And he's right. It was. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Cyndy said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy