"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Step 3: Insert needle, press plunger

Went to the doc this a.m. and it seems like all is on track. My body has responded to the meds as they had anticipated and my nurse will call later today and tell me when to start my progesterone shots.

Unlike the delestrogen shots, the progesterone shots are administered every day, hurt like hell and caused bruises and big lumps last time I had to do them. I am not looking forward to starting them, but I'll do what I gotta do.

But just to reiterate, I feel much more relaxed this cycle. Work (thank goodness) has been low stress lately, I'm otherwise healthy (need some sleep though) and despite the turmoil in the markets, our money is OK.

It's going to work this time, I know it.

1 comment:

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy