"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, October 4, 2008

ClearBlue Easy test no. 4 says...

HELL NO


I guess it's time to stop wasting money, time and pee on these tests and accept that this thing didn't work. At least I won't be shocked on Monday when the doc gives me the results. Sigh.

I am irritated that I have to poke myself in the ass with needles for a couple more days and that I have to buy more baby aspirin because I only have one left and I need two to make it to Monday.

And I am especially pissed off that my bewbies hurt so terribly and I have all these lower abdomen pains and my stomach is all hard -- all symptoms of pregnancy -- to only get HELL NOs on these damn tests.

1 comment:

  1. laughalot10/06/2008

    My prayers are with you, if you can please email me at
    scrapndiva05@yahoo.com I'd like to have a convo with you regarding IVF....

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy