"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm reading 9 books right now...


We get advance reading copies for review at work and I feel compelled to pick through them and take a new one home almost everyday.

As a result, our house is overrun with books. I fully intend to read them all, along with the growing stack of magazines and mail. I'm going to get to the mail!

And the comics. I'm going to read the comics!! I have to be really quick about that, too, because the resident comic archivist will file them away before I even take them out of the bag and I'll never even know what it was I didn't get to read. And I'm not allowed to touch the comic archives.

reading, reading, reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy