"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, October 6, 2008

Reproductive endocrinologist says do it again

I'm not up to it at the moment. Mainly because I placed all my hopes and dreams on this cycle. I just knew this was it. The little embie made it to freeze and survived the thaw and all it had to do was implant.

I was relaxed, I ate well, I exercised some. I took all my shots and other meds. And the timing was perfect as the baby would have been born at the end of the school year and Mr. SingLikeSassy would have been able to participate in daily parenting with me for the first couple of months. Plus, I was going to give my mom the best bday present evah!

I don't want to hear shit about a NEXT cycle. This cycle was supposed to work. Damn.

I need a cool compress. :::lays head on desk and watches clock tick toward an hour deemed reasonable enough to leave work:::

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you posts are so blunt and full of your life that I am left speechless. So I just wanted you to know I know it will work out soon, and I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it didn't work out this time. You absolutely should do it again - when you are ready. Don't give up after one try!!!

    And when you are in the mood to feel re-inspired, you might enjoy this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i2S5A-x0Ig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you posts are so blunt and full of your life that I am left speechless. So I just wanted you to know I know it will work out soon, and I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy