"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stumbling on a colleague's blog...

Let's say, you stumble on the blog of a colleague and, being the nosey person you are, you read a little bit and it's, um, disturbing. You have a meeting with said colleague later that day and all you can think about is the craziness on that blog, which has colored your opinion of this colleague.

This is why I write anonymously. Use the veil of anonymity people.

Use.

The.

Veil.

Ugh.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry. I totally wasn't talking about you! Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, this is another crazy person. And not crazy in a good way like you, but odd weirdo don't touch me with your hands ever back away I have mace crazy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    The colleague may have created a fake persona online with "drama" just to receive attention...but still!

    If that colleague does not care about being viewed negatively by other professionals, that is not your problem.

    {shrugs}

    I say many things at my blog that other ministers would never say...and I could care less.

    {shrugs}

    I am who I am...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, this is another crazy person. And not crazy in a good way like you, but odd weirdo don't touch me with your hands ever back away I have mace crazy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy