"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag, I'm it. Damn!


OK, lacochran's bloggery got me! And I'm going to get you, too. Ha!

RULES
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 FACTS/True Confessions:

1. When I was 2 my cousin slammed a window down on my hands and I had to get stitches to keep my left middle finger from falling off. You can still see the scar from the stitches.

2. Eleven years ago a dog put my whole face in its mouth then let me go and licked me cause it thought we were playing. I have a scar on my nose from this incident.

3. In college I had a friend with a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend and once when he came to pick me up from my dorm, she followed him and we had a highspeed chase through my college city. We were in an old Beetle and everytime we turned a corner, I thought it was going to turn over. I had the time of my life (told you I love fast cars!).

4. I have to work at being nice and friendly, which is funny because everywhere I work people think I'm *so* nice when I'm really hateful and bitchy.

5. When I was a kid I wanted to be a cash register. Not a cashier, a cash register, cause the register had all the money.

6. When I was in college I was in a sports car with a guy and he revved the engine for like 10 mins, then took off driving as fast as he could toward a brick wall and then at the last minute he turned the wheel and we swerved around 180 degrees and drove off. If he had been cuter he could have gotten it after giving me that adrenaline rush. (I told you I like fast cars!) I realize now that I could have died or been horribly mangled.

7. I sneak food into the movies. I've taken a dozen Hot Donuts Now! with milk, buffalo wings, chili dogs, sandwiches with chips and pickle -- anything I can fit in my purse and I feel like eating goes to the movies with me.

I tag the following people: Prince of Petworth, photocynthesis, AverageBro.com, FreeMan Press, Isolated: Stories of a Black Professor on a White Campus, The Breaking Point and Black and Married With Kids.

4 comments:

  1. wow. I like fast cars too, but I might have puked on the brick wall one ;)

    Next time I go to a movie, remind me to be friends with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister slammed the car door on my fingers but miraculously they just ached. No stitches or anything. Now, I did get stitches when she threw a metal bank at me. Ow!

    That swerve just short of the wall thing would have pissed me off to no end.

    Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reporting back in. I've completed my tagging assignment. I love reading random facts about people, so I hope the people I tagged will respond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I also sneak food in to movies sometimes, especially to theaters that don't offer the kid's meal!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy