"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wachovia again

I know I expressed some bad sentiments about Wachovia the other day, but it was more because I still miss my little First Union than it was about any bad experience banking with Wachovia.

In fact, back in the day, my dad used to work for Wachovia. This was in the early to mid-70s and I used to love visiting his office, playing with his Charlie's Angels-style speakerphone and bugging his secretary, Sally.

Anyways, just wanted to clear that up.

2 comments:

  1. I loved First Union. Sniff sniff. I hope we don't get new account numbers, damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved First Union. Sniff sniff. I hope we don't get new account numbers, damn it!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy