"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Campaign update!

As you know, I launched a campaign to lose weight the other day. Well, after closed door talks with my campaign manager (a.k.a. Mr. SingLikeSassy), I've decided to modify the campaign a bit in order to make it appeal to a broader group of supporters.

Instead of focusing on losing 30 pounds, I will shift the focus to adopting and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. If in the process of becoming more active and making healthier choices I lose 30 pounds, that will be the icing on the cake.

So once again, I ask you, dear and loyal readers, to support me in my campaign to become a healthier SingLikeSassy over the next year. Anyone who would like to join me on the campaign trail is welcome as I accept all comers.

Now let's all shut down our computers and go outside and take a walk in the fresh air so we can stop being funky but chunky and instead become fit and fabulous!

Disclaimer: I'm SingLikeSassy and I approved this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy