"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, November 21, 2008

Does. Not. Compute.

Earlier this month my laptop said BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU and never powered up again. I guess I was asking it to do too much, what with all the computing and whatnot.

Now I have to get a new one because my back up plan is about to go away. I'm sure there's some way to fix my old laptop, but I'm thinking this may be the time for us to become a Mac-exclusive household. I think I'm ready to take the plunge. Mr. SLS does all kinds of fun music stuff with his laptop (though the desktop is on its last legs and will need to be replaced soon, too) and it's really lightweight and portable. And all the iPods are synched to his computers. It's time to make the switch.

So soon my friends, I will be typing to you from a Macbook. Right after I spend hours and hours obsessing over the purchase and using every trick I know to save every dime I can to get as much I can loaded onto the machine.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. They are great! I just bought one Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy