"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scenes from our polling place

We got there about 6:15 a.m. and a line had already formed.

In the next 30 minutes the line grew. I liked that a gentleman in line took it upon himself to find a seat for this elderly gentleman with a cane.

Doors opened promptly at 7 a.m. though once we got inside they were still getting things ready.

Mr. SingLikeSassy (he's a leftie) votes using a paper ballot because the computer wasn't working.


I followed his example.


Mr. SingLikeSassy watches the machine suck in his paper ballot.


People, this was really fun. The other voters in line took photos of us and let me take photos of them and everyone was friendly and chatty. I'm excited and I hope you are, too. Please, PLEASE go to the polls today and vote.

1 comment:

  1. LOVES it!!!! Going to vote after work today around 3:30 p.m. ... lets hope my experience is just as smooth:)

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy