"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME BE PLEASANT IN THE MORNING!

Dear Happy Ass Co-irker:

I am not a "good morning" person. Yet everyday you say "good morning" and then look hurt when I don't respond or when I grumble at you rather than picking up on the very obvious cue telling you that I am not a "good morning" person.

I shouldn't have to BECOME a "good morning" person to spare your feelings. What would be better is if you accept me for who I am and stop saying "good morning" to me in the hopes that one day I will respond. Stop doing the same thing expecting different results.

In closing, you leave me alone and then we're both happy.

/vent

3 comments:

  1. *stomps foot, shakes hand in the air, gets happy*

    YES LAWD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Chipper morning people: bleah!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sooner the morning is over, the sooner I start to feel human.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy