"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, November 9, 2008

There's a mouse in my house!

Sniffles is in my house and he just peeked out at me from underneath the stove scaring the beejeebus out of me and also running me out of the kitchen forever. Mr. SingLikeSassy has me researching humane ways to get rid of mice right now. I don't want him to kill the mouse cause I've owned too many hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs in the past.

But humane or not, Sniffles has to go. We cannot coexist here. Any suggestions or ideas?

This city living is about to be too much for me today. Got my nerves bad.

3 comments:

  1. All you need is a glue trap and a wet cherry jolly rancher and you will catch him in no time. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. glue traps = bad. they try to gnaw themselves out because they don't die immediately. not a sight for anyone who has had animals. you can try traditional traps that end it all without great suffering. or just pull out the stove and plug the hole with steel wool (no killing involved).

    not until this moment did i know i knew this much about mice prevention. i am surprised and bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. glue traps = bad. they try to gnaw themselves out because they don't die immediately. not a sight for anyone who has had animals. you can try traditional traps that end it all without great suffering. or just pull out the stove and plug the hole with steel wool (no killing involved).

    not until this moment did i know i knew this much about mice prevention. i am surprised and bothered.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy