"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, November 14, 2008

Time is a'wastin'

I woke up this morning and realized that in a couple of weeks I will pay another mortgage payment on a house I haven't lived in for a year. And no one else has lived there either. That's beyond crazy.

Even crazier, all my stuff is still in it as if I live there. Walk in it today and it looks like it did while I was living there...and sometimes I go over there and watch TV as if I still live in this house. I know my neighbors think I am crazy.

So this weekend is the weekend I will get up off my lazy ass and get in there and start moving stuff out, tagging stuff for sale/giveaway and calling folks to make arrangements to repair the one or two things that need fixing and engage some movers and a storage facility so I can finally put this house on the market and move all the way in with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. It is a strange feeling to not be all the way in the place you supposedly live. I sort of know how that feels. Once you get things all wrapped up with your old place you will finally be home.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy