"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dienda, Fragile and The Shape of My Heart

When we first starting dating Mr. SLS turned me on to the "All This Time Live" DVD by Sting. It became one of my favorite DVDs and I listen/watch it all of the time (he put it on my iPod Touch) because of all the great musicians Sting brought together to make it.

I'm posting some of my fave songs from it here for you to enjoy today. Have a good one! (Note: the first one is just the song from the DVD with no visual, but it's one of my favorite songs ever, written by Kenny Kirkland).





1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for posting those! I'm going to have to pick up that DVD. The bottom video is my favorite. Yeah, Christian McBride on bass!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy