"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm back snitches!

Hi ho! I'm back and feeling real relaxed and mellow despite a hellish travel scene getting back to the D.C. urreah. I have some posts in mind and will type type type me little fingers down to nubs tomorrow so that you may have a post a day this week if not more!

Here's a sampling of our vacation:


Imagine leaving that view and weather to come back to a gloomy, rainy D.C.? Damned global warming.

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany In Houston3/29/2009

    Snitches get stitches. LOL!!! (I just had to say that!)

    I got a laptop. So I'm back now.

    Welcome back. Now get to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel that's how I feel when I visit the East Coast. Here in beautiful LA the sun is always out and as soon as I touch the East I think lets get it over with.

    Glad you're back! You make me want to take a vacation as I don't know even know what that looks like. As you said I am always on my job so even the vacation might turn into a world changing event!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy