"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do you lust after your mate?

Do they know it or is it all in your head?

I love to see Mr. SLS in his Army gear, for whatever reason it's real sexy to me.

On Sunday he came in with his gear on looking all luscious and hawt and sexy (to me). He started talking to me while leaning in the doorway unzipping his jacket and for about 5 minutes I just zoned out on what he was saying because it was like it was a slow motion soldier boy nudie bootie video with this undressing thing. He may as well have been licking his lips all LL Cool J-style, you know?

Then for whatever reason I snapped to and burst out laughing and he was like what? I explained how I hadn't heard a damn thing he just said cause I was way too focused on him and the undressing.

teehee

3 comments:

  1. Oh Yes! I love to sit on the edge of the bed and watch The FireMarshall get dressed in his suit & tie for business. Just the chexiest thing to watch...then sigh over cause the man gotta go bring home the bacon. Just Eye Candy. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. All day every day. I check out his pics if I dont have him in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes! I love to sit on the edge of the bed and watch The FireMarshall get dressed in his suit & tie for business. Just the chexiest thing to watch...then sigh over cause the man gotta go bring home the bacon. Just Eye Candy. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy