"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I got the all clear!

Got the sign off from the doc on my other health issues (still have to take the meds indefinitely though) and things have improved enough that I can start my IVF cycle!

I'm not rushing to my RE or anything cause I want to see how much more I can improve over the next couple of weeks or so, but just knowing I made progress and can move forward was some really great news today. I was getting a bit discouraged.

But then Tiffany in Houston told me it wasn't all up to me didn't she?

4 comments:

  1. That's excellent news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany In Houston4/16/2009

    I sholl did!! To God be the glory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy