"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My birthday surprise!

I realize I never told you what my birthday surprise was! It was tickets to this: Revived 'Ragtime,' Bursting With Energy & Ingenuity.

This was a great surprise because a couple of months ago I had mentioned reading the book several years earlier and we had a long conversation about the story and the characters in it. Mr. SLS remembered that and when he saw the show was coming to town and opened on my birthday, he snatched up two tickets.

I had a great time and was reminded how much I appreciate my husband who *listens* to me.

1 comment:

  1. oh, my
    how thoughtful and romantic.
    You're blessed..

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy