"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two steps forward, 10 steps back

So we're not going to do the next IVF cycle just yet because my tests today showed my uterine fibroids have grown to ridiculous proportions and those have to go before I can do anything infertility related.

To put this in perspective, the doctor said: "You have more fibroid than uterus at this point." I envision it as this big creeping blob monster taking over my insides.

I am very disappointed. Mr. SLS is really worried. My mama is scared.

But I guess I will think about how much improved my health will be without this big growth on my uterus.

I guess. I dunno. I just feel like it's something all the damn time.

2 comments:

  1. are you going to have the fibroid(s) removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to have the fibroid(s) removed?

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy