"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well it's official: I must go under the surgeon's knife

Had another test done and got a second opinion and I am going to have surgery for the fibroids. They are too big now, though thankfully, they aren't protruding into my uterus or squishing any organs. Yet.

The last time I spent a night in a hospital I was too little to remember anything but my granddaddy bringing me a popsicle for the ride home.

I guess there *is* an upside: I'll have plenty o' time to blog/tweet/Facebook/annoy/irritate/alienate you people!

1 comment:

  1. So you are having a myomectomy? I had that done in 1997 and they came back with a vengance. I had Uterine Fibroid Embolizaiton in 2005 and have been fibroid, pain, hemorraging free since. I am in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy