"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SingLikeSassy celebrates one year of blogging!

So today is the first year anniversary of this blog! I've enjoyed doing this for the past year, though admittedly I have petered off here lately.

One of the things I've really enjoyed are the other bloggers/Interwebz folks I've "met," including Tiffany in Houston, Cyndy (photocynthesis), TravelDiva, CreoleinDC, FreeMan Press, AverageBro, BlackWomenBlowtheTrumpet, Lilu, lacochran, Stylin' and Profilin' and others. It's been cool reading your blogs/comments, taking advice from you and sharing moments of my life with you.

There's a lot of stuff going on in my world and I haven't been able to really sit down and write about it, though I plan to do so. I hope you stay with me as I continue to read all of your blogs even if I don't post very often at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! Many happy more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany In Houston6/03/2009

    Happy happy happy blogaversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany In Houston8/20/2011

    Happy happy happy blogaversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy