"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A great in-law outing

Yesterday was my brother-in-law's wife's birthday so we all got together for dinner and drinks, then went to hear Mr. SLS play some jazz.

It was cool to hang out drinking and partying with my in-laws. Everybody was relaxed and making jokes and cutting up and it was one of the best times I've had with them. I think my sister-in-law has accepted our relationship boundaries as she did not mention doing my hair.

On another note, Mr. SLS has been playing a lot of gigs lately and we've been hanging out til the wee hours for the past month or so. We haven't stayed in the street like this since before we were married. I love being his groupie. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy