"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, July 20, 2009

Gearing up for surgery

It's countdown time for my surgery. I'm doing all my pre-op stuff this week, wrapping up projects at work and generally preparing to be out of work for almost two months. Interestingly enough I'm scheduled to return to work a day before our second anniversary.

I can't lie and say I'm not scared. I've never been cut or operated on. But, being healthy is important and that's the goal here.

I'll have more time to blog, twitter, Facebook etc. (not that I don't have enough time now. LOL!) so I'll keep you in the loop and certainly keep up with all of you as well.

Have a great week and read you in the blogosphere!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes - I hope it all goes really well.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy