"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's going on, my friends?

Yeah, I've been away from the blog for a bit. This thing can be a grind and with Facebook and Twitter accounts to play with, too, that's an overabundance of Interwebz going on sometimes, so I have to scale it back before I'm a crazy person who stares at a computer 24-hours a day.

Mr. SLS has been gone for almost two weeks and it's actually been cool. We've had more funny phone conversations than usual which is a trip. I miss him, but it's been nice being alone, too. I've done some drinking and hanging out with the girls and I might go catch the Harry Potter movie tonight.

In any case, here's something I made last night while I was bored. I got the idea from CreoleInDC who makes these using conversations with her husband. This is loosely based on a conversation Mr. SLS and I had yesterday.

NOTE: A mouse ran out from under the bed in the middle of the night last week scaring me to death.

1 comment:

  1. That is really funny! I need to learn how to do that. Sorry about the mouse though.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy