"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, August 10, 2009

I should blog more

I have plenty o' time for it, but I'm not doing much so there isn't much to write about here. I figured you would value quality over quantity (yes that was a sneaky compliment to my blogging content).

I have clicked around the blogosphere and various news Web sites over the past week or so and the health care debate is really hot. And crazed. I just got my hospital bill in the mail a few minutes ago and thought how lucky I am that even if we didn't have insurance we could pay the bill out of pocket.

In fact, the various places the Web has taken me over the past week or so have shown me how very blessed I am.

What are your thoughts about some of the ideas that have been floated for overhauling the system?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy