"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better choices follow up

I saw this article from The Washington Post today and it underscored what I was trying to say in my post yesterday.

Yes, most of us know that being overweight can have detrimental affects on our health, but still it doesn't hurt to be informed about some of the ways that extra poundage can hold us back.

Frankly the story gets at one of my fears: being old and infirm. We live a LONG time in my family. My Grandma turned 89 yesterday. And she still isn't as old as her mama was when she passed away.

Anyway, give the article and my post a read and try to make better choices as I want us all to be shakin' that thang at age 99+.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm so scared of that... I hope I'm still wave surfing when I'm 90!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm so scared of that... I hope I'm still wave surfing when I'm 90!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy