"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My room?

Last Christmas we decorated a room that was just for me. It's my sanctuary. I love my little personal space room.

When we were moving me out of my house last month, a lot of stuff got pushed in there and it took me a minute to face clearing it out.

Last weekend Mr. SLS said, baby you aren't going to use your room anymore? And I explained that I just had to get in the right frame of mind so that I could clear it out. He said to tell him where I wanted stuff to go and he would move it. I told him, he moved some stuff, that gave me the push I needed to get the rest sorted out and I was back in my room on Sunday.

On Tuesday I was in there at my desk doing stuff and watching my TV and he came in and hooked up my little stereo for me.

So how is it I come home on Wednesday, he has connected his PS3 to my TV and is all comfy cozy in there playing games and whatnot? HE DIDN'T WANT THE ROOM CLEARED OUT FOR ME! HE WANTED IT CLEARED OUT FOR HIM!

He denies this. But he is in there right now and I am in the bedroom.

::gathering up a weapons arsenal so I can storm the fortress and take back my kingdom::

2 comments:

  1. I SO know how this feels. Separate spaces are very very important. I don't know why men don't get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, that sneaky guy! I'm sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy