"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Opportunities abound...

I am doing my best to take advantage of them.

How do you handle multiple plans at a time when all roads lead to different outcomes?

We've decided to start our next cycle in January so we can offset some of the out-of-pocket costs via a flexible spending account. I used up this year's FSA set aside with the two tests last week.

But there's this thing at work I want to do and I'm getting some intel about it now. And then I'm working on my grad school app this weekend. Deadline for that is December 1, but I want it in by November 15.

We're thinking about going to Argentina to celebrate new years. I'm excited!

I hope you are all having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy