"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, November 16, 2009

What is it that's supposed to be so good about pizza?

I've never understood the seemingly universal love for pizza. I do.not.get.it!

So you out there in blogland, I want you to explain to me how a piece of flat bread with some red sauce, veggies and cheese all swimming in orange grease from pepperoni is GOOD to eat. Yes, I know the pepperoni is optional but, it's nasty with or without.

How is this something that people want to eat all of the time? I'm flummoxed by this!

4 comments:

  1. You are the second person I've ever known who doesn't like pizza. If it's too greasy it gets disgusting but a good pizze? Heaven. How to explain... You know how breathing is good? Yeah, it's like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cheese, it's the crust. It's like a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of tomato soup all rolled in to one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you need to go to a real italian place. We got a place out here and it's like eating tomato sauce on buttered toast and the toppings just add on top of it. Most of your commercial places are bland but if you get some brick oven pizza you can tell the difference.

    Cyndy has it right! but if you don't like it hey I hate peach cobbler and damn near all pies! People think that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the second person I've ever known who doesn't like pizza. If it's too greasy it gets disgusting but a good pizze? Heaven. How to explain... You know how breathing is good? Yeah, it's like that.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy