"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hola! Bonjour!

I'm back! So much to tell you, I'll see if I can sum it all up.

I went shopping with my sister-in-law in a "bonding" outing. It was OK, though she is much more of a shopper than I am and about an hour in I was done. (Why does it seem like people with the least to spend stay in the mall frittering away money they aint got?)

I've talked to the people in the other city twice now and am just waiting to see what they intend to do. It's both a great opportunity and a not-so-great opportunity at the same time. Hard to explain. I'm not sure what I'll do if an offer comes. Whatever happens it will be the right thing, I'm sure.

Mr. SLS and I had our first big disagreement as a couple this past week. I was so mad I couldn't talk to him for a day or so. I finally calmed down enough for us to talk and we aired our grievances and got it all out just in time for the snow to fall and trap us in the house for a day.

Which leads me to being snowed in...and being snowed in and making up. I hate snow. But, I like making up all snuggly BECAUSE of the snow.

Finally, my mom will be here in a few days and when I was putting up the Christmas stockings I realized that she isn't extended family she is a part of our little family here in D.C.

I thought about starting my next IVF cycle this month and then changed my mind. Maybe next month.

There's more but I'm already tired of typing so, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy