"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A possible change in the works...

Tomorrow I am traveling to another city to talk to some folks about a career opportunity. It would be a great move for me if it happened, but would require a lot of change and sacrifice for Mr. SLS.

Despite that, he is happily supporting me and encouraging me and even helped me pick out the right outfit and shoes so that I would make the best first impression.

But still, there are things to weigh and discuss and work out, if I come home with good news. It's no longer about what's best for ME, but about what's best for us. Us.

4 comments:

  1. As well it should be. Good luck Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany In Houston12/06/2009

    Prayers up for good luck on the interview! All things work out for the good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, what happened with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany In Houston8/20/2011

    Prayers up for good luck on the interview! All things work out for the good!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy