"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. SLS!

My husband is sick with a head cold today. He's been sick for all but one of his birthdays (last year) since we've been together. He hadn't even realized it until I pointed it out. He says the children at school give him germs for birthday gifts. LOL!

You'd think after all of this time I would remember that he's always sick and stop having stuff delivered to him at work on his birthday. But no, I forgot. Sigh.

Nevertheless, he loves his gifts, my family sent him cards and I'm picking up a cake today. So, happy happy day baby!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday J!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday J!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy