"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My blogging "schedule"

If you've noticed...I don't have a schedule. I used to feel pressure to have at least one post up a day. I would sweat over what I was going to write about on a given day because, you know, my readers needed me.

*Ahem.*

Well, now I blog when I feel like it. If a week goes by and there's no post, so be it. Cause this is a vanity blog and I can do what I want with it, you know?

I'm enjoying it more now that I don't feel pressed to come up with daily posts. And really, I prefer reading your blogs at the end of the day, as they are interesting and funny.

But if there's something you want me to write about, DM me on twitter (@singlikesassy) and I'll get at it.

Take care! -- SLS

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this post! I used to feel the pressure too, but I surely don't anymore. I attempt to post about once a week, but if it doesn't happen, oh well! *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy