"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Wedding Vows: I DIDN'T!

Earlier today @CreoleinDC asked in a post if people wrote their own wedding vows or just used traditional vows and I happily posted that we wrote our own, as we did.

Then I thought, "I know! I'll do a post and share them with everyone!" So I clicked to the e-mail account where I KNEW they were and...they weren't there!

Which naturally put me into a panic because, THESE ARE OUR WEDDING VOWS! More clicking and I realized that they were saved on my laptop. The old, broken, won't power up anymore PC laptop.

Now, I'm trying to decide if I should take it to computer geeks just to recover the vows or dig through Mr. SLS' e-mails and see if he still has them, which is very likely because he doesn't delete e-mail. Ever.

It also may be on my external hard drive which is at home right now. I backed up everything on that computer and this is the first thing I've had to hunt up since it died more than a year ago.

Still, I'm upset with myself for not printing out a hard copy. Forehead meet palm. ::smack::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy