"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Wii Fit


Though I am not, at the moment, the biggest I have ever been thanks to some weight loss last year, I am still bigger than I should be. Or want to be.

Thankfully I don't have high blood pressure, cholesterol and all those other scary things.

Mr. SLS supports me in my efforts to be healthier and bought me a Wii Fit! (I think this may be because my bike is in pieces. I haven't asked him about this, I'm just trusting it will be fixed by the weekend). I've been using it for two days now and my Wii Fit age is 35. That's OK, cause I have to admit I thought it would be worse, but, I'm too young in spirit for that. I can do better.

So rather than focus on a number of pounds to lose, I've decided to focus on whittling down my Wii Fit age. To tell the truth, when 35 popped up there, that was a like a red flag waved in front of a bull. CHALLENGE! LOL!

I hope all of you are doing what you can to stay as healthy as you can.

2 comments:

  1. I've been saying I was going ot get the Wii fit since I just got my Wii for my birthday last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/28/2010

    interested in seeing how this works out. as for me, i'm going to stick with doing something outside.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy