"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catching up...

Lemme see, what's been going on with me...

I started bleeding on Saturday and am still bleeding, so I am officially not pregnant now. I'll go to the doc tomorrow for one last blood test to check my HCG levels but based on what I'm passing I'm pretty sure all baby is gone at this point. I thought I'd be more sad, and I did cry a little when it started but at this point, I'm just ready for this to be done.

I've started my Couch to 5K program again. First day was a bit crazed, but second day was better. I've lost 32 pounds since last February, the last 10 pounds in the last month. I'm pushing forward to losing at least that much if not more in the next year and to be more fit and become a runner.

Going to visit my dad this weekend for the first time in a long time. Can't wait to see my stepbrothers and nephews. Even though I'm not very close to them, I'm closer to them than I have ever been with my blood brother. It will be interesting to be there with Mr. SLS.

Finally, Mr. SLS and I are separating. That's the news y'all really wanted an update on, wasn't it? Yes, he will move out by the end of June. You read that right, he will move out of HIS house at the end of June and I will be living here alone. Maybe some space will help us. Or, maybe not. Who knows.

But he just called to see what kind of sushi I wanted so I reckon he'll be home with dinner soon, so I'll shut this down until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy