"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, November 26, 2010

Emotional?


Anybody out there finding that they have become more emotional as they've grown older?

I swear I tear up over something new (and some old stuff, too!) everyday. I never used to be all waterworks like this. There was a time when I wondered if I had tear ducts.

But now, I can be watching television and tear up at a scene. I went to see "For Colored Girls" recently and would have bawled had I not been with some friends so I had to keep it together a little bit.

At work. In the car. In the grocery store. At dinner.

WHAT ARE ALL THESE TEARS ABOUT??

2 comments:

  1. I've kind of always been like that, but I sympathize. One time I completely lost it at a movie and had to bury my face in my beau at the time as everyone filed out past us. Totally mortifying. At the same time, you don't want to repress that stuff. Looking at it and asking yourself why you're getting upset makes for some interesting discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always a cry baby but it has been getting worse. I sobbed all through Extreme Home Makeover last night.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy