"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The eyes have it!

I have shorter lashes than I would like and in the past have worn fake lashes to try and get the length that I desire.

Unfortunately, fake lashes are usually TOO long and look a bit more dramatic than what I'm trying to achieve which is a little more length.

Someone recommended a couple of years ago that I used a navy blue mascara to help my eyes pop more and earlier this year I went out and found a brand I liked that carried a nice deep blue. There were other colors as well, but I wasn't adventurous enough at the time to get purples and greens.

Well, now I need a new tube, but when I went to re-up on my navy blue a couple of weeks ago, it was gone. I've googled and apparently that color isn't carried anymore by that brand. Sigh.

I went to Sephora and they recommended this mascara from Dior in azure blue. OMG! My lashes look longer and the blue is so pretty on my eyes!

I'm planning to try some other mascara colors, such as green and purple, but right now I am pretty happy with this color and the length I get from this product.

Have you recently found a new makeup product that you recommend? Share in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/23/2010

    thanks for the tip. i'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a navy blue eye liner fan. I haven't tried the mascara. Good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural... it's the perfect peachy/pink/mauve/nude shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/20/2011

    thanks for the tip. i'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy