"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I might get a dog.

So I'm considering adopting the three doggies below. Tell me what you think.

Benson is a 7 month old poodle. He looks bad. But he's sooooo cute.



Tramp is a poodle mix. He's 5 months old and also looks bad. But I feel like we might have a lot of fun together.



Tramp has a sister, Lady. She, too, is five months old, but rather than looking as if she might chew all your shoes up, she looks like she needs some love.



I can't take all of these dogs in obviously. I'm going to visit with them on Saturday to see which one I connect with the most. I'll try to take some pics and post them.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. They're all cute. I think Benson is cutest but as you say, it depends on which one you connect with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are all cute. I think I'm partial to Tramp. I have to say though, I got my first pet ever 5 years ago, a Shih Tzu named Shazaam. I love the Shih Tzu personality. Now my sister has a Shih Tzu and my mom helps walk a few that live across the street from her. I highly recommend the breed. Very cute, no shedding, extremely personable and friendly, they like to cuddle, the ultimate little companion dog.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy