"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, December 13, 2010

Um, what?

I was riding to work today and heard something on the radio that made me laugh and decided I would blog about that funny thing.

Whatever it was.

See, as I am getting older, I find that I need to write stuff down. Otherwise many of my thoughts are like fireflies, they flicker brightly, then float away.

So this is all you get today. A blog post about how I had planned to give you a different blog post but I forgot what I was going to write about and there's a chance I may remember it later and blog about it but I don't think so....

But I did have this thought last week that I meant to blog about! If Steve Harvey is so concerned about black people, why is he hawking buy one, get one Burger King chicken sandwiches?

See, all is not lost after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy