"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, December 3, 2010

You know what I hate?

I HATE when there is a problem and you try to sort out the problem by talking to your SO then once you hear what the problem is you begin addressing it...only to later find out, that ain't what the damn problem is at all!!

Meanwhile your SO has watched you twist yourself into knots trying to address what you THOUGHT the problem was when they know good and GOTdayum well that was NOT the problem.

Finally, once the truth comes out, don't get an attitude if there are questions and confusion when you set the whole thing off by lying and being misleading in the first place, hell.

Treat people the way you would have them treat you.

The damn end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I'm feeling you on this one. My head almost exploded last night after dealing with some bull from my ex-husband that didn't have to be. He's caught up in some mess that he did not fully explain that's making its way into my background check and yet he's the one with the attitude hollering at me. Really? Really? He knows he's wrong but pride and the power struggle won't let him admit it. Treat people the way you would have them treat you is right.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy