"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eating Well and Mental Health


Ever notice that when you're eating well, you feel better emotionally?

I was reading back over my posts and thinking about other things happening during that time and I realized how much junk I was consuming. I don't think I even went in the kitchen for a bit there other than to get some silverware or to put something in/get something out of the refrigerator

At the same time, I was an emotional wreck.

But I started off the year determined to care more about myself and get back on track healthwise, so I've been cooking, planning meals, taking lunch and getting in the fruit and water I need to function well.

And I feel like a new woman. It's been 13 days. Anyway, take that into consideration if you're feeling low.

Let's all be happier and healthier!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/14/2011

    I try to eat well. I like a little junk food even if it doesn't like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/20/2011

    I try to eat well. I like a little junk food even if it doesn't like me.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy