"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, January 28, 2011

I might be OCD

Mr. SLS is staying in the guest room/my office and he's got my nerves bad. HE IS MESSY. LIKE MY MAMA. I HAD FORGOTTEN.

O__O

I looked in there today before I left for work and there were dirty cups and saucers and a bowl in there, everything all askew and my blanket -- MY BLANKET -- was on the floor. He has been in there three days.

O__O

This morning I called him and he was like, "has it come to this?!" but I didn't feel like getting out of my bed or yelling and hell, the phone works.

Anyway, this living arrangment is temporary, though timely since it's been snowing and he's shoveled, taken the trash out and got groceries and stuff.

I'll try to overlook the mess.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/28/2011

    you called him from across the house? classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of ya'll are tickling me! LOL!!

    Oh and I will call hubs from upstairs. Text him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ you calling him from inside the same house!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy