"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've been meaning to throw this out for conversation!

Y'all know I'm getting old and I can't remember stuff like I did back in the day!
Men do what they want to do; women do what has to be done.
A few years ago a colleague of mine made that comment in reference to her husband that I thought was interesting. I wasn't married, or even close to married at the time so I had no experience to measure it against.

Now after being married I don't think it applied to MY marriage as I felt we had a good balance for the most part (though the house is sooooooooooooooo much cleaner now that he and all his sheet music and various intruments and upstairs and downstairs recording stuff aren't all over the place).

But, what are your thoughts about that statement?

1 comment:

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy