"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whatcha know good?

You know, I kinda like living alone again. It took me a minute to get adjusted to not having someone else in the house and the quiet that comes with it (especially since music played in our house all the time), but I do like having everything just the way I want it. And I like putting stuff down and coming back and it's still there.

I know where all my socks and clothes are because someone hasn't moved them to some place. I can reach all the dishes because they are on the shelves I can reach.

I don't have to buy whole milk. Or M&Ms with almonds. Or turkey bacon.

Yeah, it's not so bad this living alone thing.

See what I did there? Turned a negative into a positive.

6 comments:

  1. *smiles* ... happy to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five while nodding approvingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/05/2011

    i feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly ! Embrace where you are today. Find the good in it, no matter how small. You are one step closer to what He ultimately has just for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy