"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This has run me hot ta-DAYYYYYYY ::channeling Bernie Mac::

I don't remember what I had planned to post about today, but whatever it was it would never be as shocking as this post right here.

I know how it feels to be cheated on and lied to by someone who was supposed to love, honor and cherish you. You're planning a life and they are planning their next tryst.

But to take it 20,000 steps further and try what this person is attempting is beyond the pale.

Read the back story then read the latest post and see if you don't want to choke somebody out when you finish.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, this is some mess.
    Judge Judy would throw her out in a minute for wasting the court's time on a frivolous lawsuit — and THIS is frivolous.
    Is she serious? He should be suing her for emotional distress- among other things. This is some Real Housewives stuff for real (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the biggest crock of sh*t I've heard today! Tracey is a NUT who might actually get a settlement for her trifling azz ways. **smh**

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the biggest crock of sh*t I've heard today! Tracey is a NUT who might actually get a settlement for her trifling azz ways. **smh**

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy