"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ya know what??

Y'all I have to maintain a lot of different accounts and blogs to keep my work me separate from the REAL me and I do some of the same social networking-type stuff for work.

And it doesn't help that OneChele over at Black 'n Bougie INSISTS upon writing hilarious posts that I have to comment on several times a day.

And now CreoleinDC is back and blogging.

Sigh.

So for the next couple of days I'm going to try and be present in REAL life with my mom and niece who are visiting for the holiday.

I mean, I might peep in e'ry now and again, but if y'all see me lingering, remind me that I have REAL LIVING and BREATHING folks I can talk to/interact with and tell me to log off.

That is all. Thanks and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy